Saturday Night Browsing

So it's been over a year since I've posted.  During my hiatus, we added to our family and I now have an eight month old baby boy Dean.  I've been feeling the urge to write again and decided to share my findings from online browsing from this weekend.  Very exciting weekend plans, I know, but getting to go out with 1 kid is tough; now that we have two, it's a rarity.

Things I would like to buy that are steals

Impractical Purchase - Blue suede fringe shoes



Image via Steve Madden, Marked down to $32 at Macys

Purchase for next holiday season – red checked wool skirt




Madewell, $29.99

Want it even though I hate turtlenecks – split hem mock turtleneck sweater

Asos, $31

Because I love this outfit by Sincerely Jules – cable knit sweater 


Photo by Sincerely Jules (post 01.05.16)


Loft, $54.99 with 50% off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top